In our beautiful and inspiring Junior School at Cranwell House, the work of each year group focuses on different stages of development.
All year groups focus on a creative curriculum model called The Cranwell Curriculum, which has been designed to be diverse, engaging and girl-centered.
Please click on each year group to find out more about the academic approach and content at each stage:
- Year 1 – Developing early literacy and numeracy skills
- Year 2 – Building confidence
- Year 3 – Striving for independence
- Year 4 – Connecting their learning
- Year 5 - Individuality blossoms
- Year 6 - Mastering their talents