Minibus Drivers Required
Morning & Afternoon shifts available Monday- Friday, Term time only.
We are looking for enthusiastic part-time Minibus Drivers to join our team at our prestigious independent school in Bath. These drivers will help deliver the School’s aims and objectives by ensuring the provision of an efficient and effective site and facilities service, and a safe, pleasant environment for students, staff and visitors.
Your duties will include:-
- Driving the school minibus in accordance with the published route and timetable.
- Liaising with the school to ensure that parents are kept informed when the timetable needs to be flexed due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Liaising with the Vehicle and Equipment Manager to take on additional driving duties as required to support the school curriculum and extra-curricular activities.
- Ensuring high profile areas such as entrance halls and main circulation areas are maintained to an excellent standard and ensuring that deliveries are distributed to the various locations in the school without undue delay, so that reception areas are kept clear.
- Assisting with school functions or lettings as required, and prior to school/public relation events (e.g. open days, concerts and tours by visitors) ensuring that the school is checked for tidiness, litter etc.
You will have a full clean driving licence (including D1) and have the ability to prioritise your own work load with excellent time management. The successful candidates will have outstanding interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to relate well to young people, parents, colleagues and external agencies. Experience of driving passenger vehicles is highly desirable, but not essential.
Monday- Friday 07.30am- 09.00am
Monday- Friday- 06.15am- 08.45am
Monday- Friday 04.00pm- 06.00pm
The Royal High School is an academically selective independent day and boarding school for girls aged 3-18. We offer excellent facilities and resources and a warm, friendly and supportive working environment.
Join us to develop your career in a creative and innovative environment with an attractive salary and benefits package and be part of the national network of GDST schools dedicated to leadership in girls’ education.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Registered Charity No. 306983