Salary Salary Grade 3- £14,502-£24,390 Pro Rata
|Location||Royal High School Bath|
|Hours||Full time, 36 hours per week Term Time Only.|
We are seeking to appoint a full-time DT Technician to assist the Technology Department with a particular focus on food and textiles. To ensure that they are effective in supporting teaching, learning and administration. The successful candidate must be able to provide technical support for all users in order to ensure that they can make optimum use of the technology equipment processes systems. A large part of the role would also consist of maintaining a high standard of health and safety. This role is a permanent role.
About the School:
Royal High School Bath is a highly rewarding place to work and is part of the national network of GDST Schools dedicated to leadership in girls' education. We offer excellent facilities and resources and a warm, friendly and supportive working environment.
Join us to develop your career in a creative and innovative environment with a generous salary and benefits package.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest-free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Free lunches during term time
- Access to our free Health Assured Employee Assistance programme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be received by 23rd April 2020
Interviews date to be confirmed
Royal High School Bath and the GDST are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Registered Charity No. 306983