At the Royal High Prep School, we offer a uniquely beautiful and inspiring setting, allowing the girls to fully immerse themselves in their learning.
All year groups focus on an immersive and holistic curriculum model called The Cranwell Curriculum, which has been designed to be diverse, engaging and girl-centered.
Please click on each year group to find out more about the academic approach and content at each stage:
- Year 1 – Developing early literacy and numeracy skills
- Year 2 – Building confidence
- Year 3 – Striving for independence
- Year 4 – Connecting their learning
- Year 5 - Individuality blossoms
- Year 6 - Mastering their talents