We have strong links within our community and have established strong working relationships with a wide range of primary schools, organisations and charities.
Our outreach programmes see us deliver a range of programmes to many of our neighbouring primary schools:
- We run weekly master classes in netball and hockey throughout the year to provide specialist sporting opportunities for girls which include sessions from our own resident England and Team Bath netball player Rachel Shaw who loves sharing her passion for netball to all!
- Dance workshops are run in local primary schools by our immensely talented teacher Lucy Thynne, who also happens to run a dance company ‘in her spare time’!
- Languages classes are delivered by our languages teacher in a range of languages to all ages in numerous primary schools.
- Saturday morning workshops are run on a regular basis by our amazing teachers in many subject areas with a fun twist; our Science Detectives workshop saw the sleuths solve a mystery in our labs, our Technology fans have created shortbread towers in Food Tech, made spatulas in Design Tech and our mythology-mad visitors enjoy learning Greek and Classics through Harry Potter!
- We work with local organisations and aim to bring a smile to those close to us and our students gain invaluable experience of supporting, leading and inspiring others in their local community.
Our outreach programme also works closely with local care homes, organisations requiring volunteers and the Royal United Hospital. Through this, we aim to bring a smile to those close to us and our students gain invaluable experience of supporting, leading and inspiring others in their local community.