The 200 Club is an exciting lottery for parents, alumnae and all supporters of our school.
The lottery lasts for one year and consists of one draw per term.
40% of all income (‘the pot’) will be distributed in prizes at each draw and the remainder will be kept as a donation and used by the Friends of the Royal High School to support exciting projects at our school.
For just £20 you will be entered into every draw during the year, with a chance to win:
- First prize = 50% of the pot
- Second prize = 30% of the pot
- Third prize = 20% of the pot
A total of 200 ‘tickets’ are available to purchase, each at a cost of just £20.
The prize fund available for each draw will depend on the number of tickets purchased. There will be three prizes per draw, with a chance to win:
- First prize = 50% of the pot (£265 if all 200 tickets are purchased)
- Second prize = 30% of the pot (£160 if all 200 tickets are purchased)
- Third prize = 20% of the pot (£105 if all 200 tickets are purchased)
The more people who buy into The 200 Club, the more money the Friends’ of the Royal High School will make, the bigger the prizes and the better our opportunities will become!
The first winners are drawn at the annual Christmas Bazaar so please make sure you apply to enter by Friday 1st December at the latest! To apply and to read the rules of the lottery, please visit this Firefly page.
If you have any queries please contact us at Friends200club@rhsb.gdst.net