Join us for a summer of discovery at the Royal High School Holiday Club in the safe and secure grounds of Cranwell House - the perfect setting for an adventure!
Our Holiday Club will offer children a fantastic range of indoor and outdoor activities, including singing, dancing, crafting, cooking, outdoor exploration and much more from 8:30am-4:30pm every day! We are also offering additional academic enrichment support for children in Years 3-6 to offer reinforcement in the key areas of literacy and numeracy. The academic enrichment sessions will run every morning from 8:30-12:30pm for four weeks and need to be booked on a weekly basis. Each week will be based around a different theme.
Our qualified and experienced team will give every child the support they need to have a fun and fulfilling time with us.
Holiday Club is open to boys and girls aged 4-11 years (Reception to Year 6), and will run for 6 weeks from 8th July 2021 to 20th August.
Our promise to you:
- Activities build confidence, improve wellbeing and develop the whole child.
- Additional academic enrichment builds children's confidence in key literacy and numeracy.
- Safe and secure environment. Set in the peaceful surroundings of Cranwell House with 11 acres for your child to explore.
- Supportive and highly qualified staff. Our young learner specialists focus on the needs of each child.
- Convenient, flexible and affordable. Choose from full day or half day sessions with additional options for childcare until 5:30pm to suit every parent's needs.
Please note, children should bring a packed lunch and healthy snacks.
*Cancellation and refund policy - Bookings will not be refunded if they are cancelled after 28th June*
|Full day||Morning session only||Afternoon session only||Full day with academic enrichment in the morning (Years 3-6 only)||Morning academic enrichment (Years 3-6 only)||Additional half hour|
|8:30am-4:30pm||8:30-12:30pm||12:30am-4:30pm||8:30am-4:30pm||8:30-12:30pm||4:30-5:00pm and 5:00-5:30pm|
|£35 / day or £160 / week||£20 / day||£20 / day||£260 / week||£180/ week||£5 / per half hour per day|