Little Foxes toddler group
Tapping into their natural curiosity, Little Foxes toddler group encourages children between the ages of 6 months to 4 years old to explore their surroundings and learn through discovery. Join us for arts and crafts, dancing, singing and outdoor exploration every Thursday between 27th May and 1st July from 9-11am.
Please arrive between 9-9:30am, tea and coffee will be provided.
- Open to boys and girls from 6 months to 4 years old.
- A diverse calendar of activities to engage each child through a holistic and immersive approach.
- Outdoor learning focus encourages adventure and exploration.
- Supportive and nurturing. Our early years specialists focus on the needs of each learner.
- Flexible and pay as you go at £4 per session.
- A warm and welcoming space for all parents and carers to meet and mingle.
- Safe and secure surroundings. Our nursery is set in 11 acres of safe grounds at Cranwell House.
Please note, Little Foxes will not run at half term.
Click the links below to buy a ticket.
- Let's Get Creative on Thursday 27th May, 9-11am - book your place
- Let's Sing on Thursday 10th June, 9-11am - book your place
- Let's Bake on Thursday 17th June, 9-11am- book your place
- Let's Get Outside on Thursday 24th June, 9-11am - book your place
- Let's Have a Teddy Bear's Picnic on Thursday 1st July, 9-11am- book your place