Little Foxes toddler group
New dates for September and October!
Tapping into their natural curiosity, Little Foxes toddler group encourages children between the ages of 6 months to 4 years old to explore their surroundings and learn through discovery. Join us for arts and crafts, dancing, singing and outdoor exploration every Thursday with two new Tuesday sessions on 5th and 12th October.
Please arrive between 9-9:30am, tea and coffee will be provided.
- Open to boys and girls from 6 months to 4 years old.
- A diverse calendar of activities to engage each child through a holistic and immersive approach.
- Outdoor learning focus encourages adventure and exploration.
- Supportive and nurturing. Our early years specialists focus on the needs of each learner.
- Flexible and pay as you go at £4 per session.
- A warm and welcoming space for all parents and carers to meet and mingle.
- Safe and secure surroundings. Our nursery is set in 11 acres of safe grounds at Cranwell House.
Please note, Little Foxes will not run at half term.
**Due to COVID restrictions, we have had to restrict places to a maximum of 15 children. Apologies for the inconvenience.**
**Please note, we have a duty of care and the health and wellbeing of our students, staff and visitors is of utmost importance to us as we now operate under Government Covid-19 guidelines. Please be advised that lateral flow testing is not mandatory, however, we do highly recommend that parents test themselves before attending, or if you arrive in advance, we can provide a test should you need it. Please see our Covid policy for more information here."