Little Foxes toddler group
Tapping into their natural curiosity, Little Foxes toddler group encourages children between the ages of 6 months to 4 years old to explore their surroundings and learn through discovery. Join us for arts and crafts, dancing, singing and outdoor exploration every Thursday between 27th May and 1st July from 9-11am.
Please arrive between 9-9:30am, tea and coffee will be provided.
- Open to boys and girls from 6 months to 4 years old.
- A diverse calendar of activities to engage each child through a holistic and immersive approach.
- Outdoor learning focus encourages adventure and exploration.
- Supportive and nurturing. Our early years specialists focus on the needs of each learner.
- Flexible and pay as you go at £4 per session.
- A warm and welcoming space for all parents and carers to meet and mingle.
- Safe and secure surroundings. Our nursery is set in 11 acres of safe grounds at Cranwell House.
Please note, Little Foxes will not run at half term.
**Due to COVID restrictions, we have had to restrict places to a maximum of 15 children. Apologies for the inconvenience.**
**Please note, we have a duty of care and the health and wellbeing of our students, staff and visitors is of utmost importance to us as we now operate under Government Covid-19 guidelines. Please be advised that lateral flow testing is not mandatory, however, we do highly recommend that parents test themselves before attending, or if you arrive in advance, we can provide a test should you need it. Please see our Covid policy for more information here."
September dates coming soon! Sign up to our waiting list below to find out more.