Little Foxes | Let's get baking!
Royal High Prep School
Tapping into their natural curiosity, Little Foxes toddler group encourages children between the ages of 6mo - 4 years to explore their surroundings and learn through discovery. Join us for arts and crafts, dancing, singing and outdoor exploration every Thursday (except school holidays and half term) from 9-11am.
Our Let's Bake session is perfect for little ones who love getting messy and enjoy helping out in the kitchen. We will spend time making some yummy treats, which you are welcome to take home with you.
There will be plenty of other activities for those who are too young or who would like to do something different.
Please arrive between 9-9:30am, tea and coffee will be provided.
- Open to boys and girls from 6 months to 4 years old.
- A diverse calendar of activities to engage each child through a holistic and immersive approach.
- Outdoor learning focus encourages adventure and exploration.
- Supportive and nurturing. Our early years specialists focus on the needs of each learner.
- Flexible and pay as you go at £5 per session.
- A warm and welcoming space for all parents and carers to meet and mingle.
- Safe and secure surroundings. Our nursery is set in 11 acres of safe grounds at Cranwell House.
Please note, Little Foxes will not run at half term and during school holidays.