Maintenance Operative – Painter and Decorator
|Location||Royal High School Bath|
|Hours||36 hours per week, full time|
We have an exciting new vacancy for a conscientious and reliable Maintenance Operative to join our team. As Maintenance Operative your duties will be to assist the Estates team with the day to day running of the school. This position would suit a maintenance person or handyperson who can turn their hand to all types of small jobs but has experience in painting and decorating. The successful candidate will be trustworthy, hardworking and have a great attention to detail.
These hours will be initially based at our Senior school sites; however, you may also be required to work at Prep School site from time to time. Both sites are situated in Bath.
As part of the GDST, the UK's leading network of independent girls' schools, we can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Free hot breakfast on the morning shift, Free hot lunch provided on the afternoon shift, Free evening meal provided on the late shift, all during term time.
- Free hot beverages all year round
- Flexible working hours
- Pay progression
- Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays and school closure periods.
- Onsite parking
- Opportunities to be part of the wider school community; Sustainability Team, Well- Being Angels, school crossing patrol as examples.
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Access to our free Employee Assistance program
- Generous pension schemes
- Competitive terms and conditions of employment