Food Service Catering Assistants
Salary £9.96 per hour
|Location||Located at Royal High Prep School and Royal High School Bath|
|Hours||15 hours p/w at the Prep School|
|Hours||20 hours p/w at the Senior School|
|Hours||22 hours p/w at the Senior School|
To provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service in the location.
- To assist in the preparation of food and snacks.
- To keep the kitchen and restaurant areas in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- To provide a friendly, efficient, and hygienic service to all customers.
- To ensure that customers are given prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded.
- To be customer-focused at all times, by being visible during service periods, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To project a willing and helpful attitude to customers; to seek the appropriate knowledge of food items sold throughout catering areas and to keep areas and service counters clean and fully stocked.
- To treat your team members as you would expect to be treated.
- To co-operate with all team members and undertake duties in the kitchen/service areas as requested to ensure an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times.
Health and Safety, Food Safety and the Environment
- To attend food safety, health and safety and environmental training courses as required.
- To rigorously follow the unit cleaning schedules.
- To attend all location meetings as required.
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business.
- To attend to any reasonable request made by the client or Holroyd Howe Management.
- To ensure compliance with the company’s policy on safer recruitment and safeguarding children and young adults at all times whilst at work.