Sixth Form, Senior School
Being part of the GDST gives our girls access to Limitless Learning. The programme joins up GDST pupils across the UK through an innovative programme of enrichment activities. Each girl gains access to a whole world of opportunities and resources beyond their own school.
Limitless Learning builds skills beyond the curriculum and is about ensuring a GDST Sixth Former is ready for the world, whether the world is ready or not.
This programme is one of a kind as only GDST schools can offer:
- Regular contact with a huge network of expert teachers who are leaders in their subject
- Collaboration and connection with 3,000 Sixth Form students from GDST schools across the UK
- At-your-fingertips-access to 70,000 illustrious alumnae via GDST Life to ask any question under the sun from ‘What were the Oxbridge interviews really like?’ to ‘Top tips to becoming an Architect?’
Limitless Learning offers access to a range of initiatives, designed to enhance our girls’ studies in Sixth Form and help them prepare for university. Our initiative allows you go for the A* grade, learn from mentors, make new friends and let GDST alumnae guide you.
What’s on offer?
- A level Taster Lessons (Year 10)
- ‘Be Who You see’ Careers forums (Years 10 to 13)
- Real World Ready modules (Year 12)
- Oxbridge preparation sessions (Year 12)
- Gifted and Talented conference May 2021 (Year 10)
- Aspire to A* at A level (Year 12)
- University Bridging Seminars (Year 13)
- GDST City Socials (Year 13)
- GDST University and Apprenticeship Subject Forum (Sixth Form)
- GDST Academic Book Clubs (Years 10 to 12)
"It was very insightful to meet other pupils doing the same course, with the same passion for my subject!"
- GDST student